TORONTO, Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Gentor Resources, Inc. ("Gentor" or the "Company") (TSX-V - "GNT" & OTCQB - "GNTO") announces that it has granted to an officer of the Company (who is also a director of the Company), pursuant to the terms of the Company's stock option plan, 200,000 stock options, each such stock option entitling the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of Cdn$1.09 for a period of five years, subject to receipt of certain TSX Venture Exchange and shareholder approvals.
These securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the "U.S. Securities Act") or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to U.S. Persons unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States or to U.S. Persons.
Gentor is a mineral exploration company whose projects include copper and gold properties in the Sultanate of Oman and a molybdenum-tungsten-silver property in East Central Idaho, U.S. The Company's strategy is to create shareholder value by developing highly prospective mineral properties around the globe, with current focus in the Sultanate of Oman. In Oman, Gentor is partnered with Al Fairuz Mining Company LLC on its Block 5 exploration tenement and Al Zuhra Mining Company LLC on Block 6.Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV