GREEN BAY, Wis., Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per common share, an increase from the previous quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per common share. The dividend on the common shares will be payable on March 15, 2012, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2012.
"We are pleased to announce an increase in Associated's dividend," said President and CEO Philip B. Flynn. "We see this dividend increase as delivering on our commitment to enhance shareholder value."
The Board of Directors has also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per depositary share on Associated Banc-Corp's 8.00% Series B Perpetual Preferred Stock, payable on March 15, 2012, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2012.Going forward, Associated's Board of Directors intends to consider and, if declared, pay dividends on the common and the Series B Preferred on the same dates. Accordingly, common dividends will be considered in late February, May, August, and November and, if declared, paid on the 15th day of March, June, September, and December. About Associated Banc-Corp Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) has total assets of $22 billion and is one of the top 50 financial services holding companies operating in the United States. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Associated has over 250 banking locations serving more than 150 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. The company offers a full range of banking services and other financial products and services. More information about Associated Banc-Corp is available at www.associatedbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV