Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) announced today that David Wehner, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco. The session is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 16, 2012.
To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit investor.zynga.com.
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 240 million monthly active users playing its games, which include
Words With Friends,
Scramble With Friends,
Empires & Allies,
Indiana Jones™ Adventure World,
The Pioneer Trail,
Mafia Wars and
Café World. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Through
Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV