LSB Industries, Inc. (“LSB” or the “Company”), (NYSE: LXU), today announced that it will release its financial results for the 2011 fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 on Tuesday, February 28, 2012, after the close of the stock market.
LSB’s management will host a conference call on Tuesday, February 28, 2012, at 5:15 pm ET/ 4:15 pm CT to discuss these results and recent corporate developments. Participating in the call will be Chairman & CEO, Jack E. Golsen; President and COO, Barry H. Golsen; and Executive Vice President & CFO, Tony M. Shelby. Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 201 493-6739. Please call in 10 minutes before the conference is scheduled to begin and ask for the LSB conference call. To coincide with the conference call, LSB will post a slide presentation at www.lsb-okc.com on the webcast section of Investor Info tab.
To listen to a webcast of the call, please go to the Company’s website at www.lsb-okc.com at least 15 minutes before the conference call to download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call webcast will be archived on the Company’s website for 90 days. We suggest listeners use Microsoft Explorer as their web browser.
LSB is a manufacturing, marketing and engineering company. LSB’s
principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of
commercial and residential climate control products, such as geothermal
and water source heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, large custom air
handlers and modular geothermal chillers; the manufacture and sale of
chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets;
and other activities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV