Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS:HIBB) today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter ended January 28, 2012.
Hibbett plans to issue its fourth quarter earnings release before the market opens on March 9, 2012, and will host a conference call later that same day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is 212-231-2934. A replay of the conference call will be available until March 16, 2012, by dialing 402-977-9140 and entering the passcode, 21577065.
The live broadcast of Hibbett's quarterly conference call will be available online at www.hibbett.com under Investor Relations, www.streetevents.com and www.earnings.com, on March 9, 2012, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue through March 16, 2012.
Hibbett Sports, Inc. operates sporting goods stores in small to
mid-sized markets, predominately in the Southeast, Southwest,
Mid-Atlantic and the lower Midwest regions of the United States. The
Company’s primary store format is Hibbett Sports, a 5,000-square-foot
store located in strip centers and enclosed malls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV