1. Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS)
Company Profile: Reliance Steel provides metals processing services and operates more than 200 metals service centers in the U.S., Canada, China, Mexico and several other countries.SAC Capital's Investment: Cohen's fund bought 1.2 million shares of Reliance Steel in the fourth quarter, which had a market value of $61.5 million as of Dec. 31. Share Price Performance: After the stock fell 5% in 2011, Reliance Steel shares have rebounded nearly 10% in 2012. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Best New Stock Ideas by Steven Cohen portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV