SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FX Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FXEN) announced today that David N. Pierce, the Company's President and CEO will make a presentation at EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference X in San Francisco on February 21, 2012. The presentation is scheduled for 7:50 p.m. Eastern time; 4:50 p.m. Pacific and will be webcast. A link to the webcast will be available on the homepage of the FX Energy website at www.fxenergy.com. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, the presentation will also be available for replay on the Company's website.
About FX Energy
FX Energy is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with production in the US and Poland. The Company's main exploration and production activity is focused on Poland's Permian Basin where the gas-bearing Rotliegend sandstone is a direct analog to the Southern Gas Basin offshore England. The Company trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol FXEN. Website www.fxenergy.com.FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS This report contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees. For example, exploration, drilling, development, construction or other projects or operations may be subject to the successful completion of technical work; environmental, governmental or partner approvals; equipment availability, or other things that are or may be beyond the control of the Company. Operations that are anticipated, planned or scheduled may be changed, delayed, take longer than expected, fail to accomplish intended results, or not take place at all. Actual production over time may be more or less than estimates of reserves, including proved and P50 or other reserve measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV