Crumbs Bake Shop Inc., (NASDAQ: CRMB), a national neighborhood bakery and the largest U.S.-based cupcake specialty store chain, today announced that it will release fourth quarter 2011 financial results on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 after the market close. A conference call will follow at 4:30 PM ET and will be webcast live from the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at crumbs.com. Hosting the call will be Julian R. Geiger, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Chuck Ireland, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-857-6147 or for international callers by dialing 719-325-4940. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 for international callers; the password is 5724441. The replay will be available until March 19, 2012.
About Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc.
The first Crumbs Bake Shop opened its doors in March 2003 on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, by co-founders Mia and Jason Bauer. The design of Crumbs Bake Shops is inspired by old-time neighborhood bakeries, creating a warm and friendly environment with wall-to-wall treats. Crumbs currently has 50 locations, including 29 locations in the New York Metro area, 4 locations in Connecticut, 6 locations on the West Coast, 5 locations in Washington, D.C., 1 location in Virginia and 5 locations in Illinois.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV