IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TigerLogic Corporation (Nasdaq: TIGR), a global provider of data management and application development solutions, has released new capabilities allowing Postano users to easily aggregate, syndicate and moderate social content, all in real-time.
These capabilities include the ability to:
- Create a custom branded Facebook app, which can be offered for download to followers, allowing them to be one-click away from aggregated and curated content.
- Syndicate a brand's content anywhere through the ability to create dynamic ads and widgets, which directly utilize the brand's social media content to boost industry presence.
- Improve the brand's SEO with a SEO plugin that allows major search engines to index Postano content for increased visibility during any organic search.
This year social media footprints will continue to grow as marketers invest more in social and identify methods to best manage, express and amplify their social engagement. However, with an average of only 7.5% of a brand's fan base seeing a given post, companies are exploring how they can increase the impact and shelf life of their content."Brands need to get their messages exposed to and shared by as many people as possible. Currently, less than eight percent of fans see a given post," said Cliff Torng, VP of Marketing, TigerLogic. "With the evolution of Postano, brands are able to directly increase the reach and velocity of their social marketing efforts through syndication, which greatly extends the impact and shelf life of their social media content." Postano pulls in activity from multiple social media sources, including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Tumblr, RSS, MRSS and Google Alerts, among others. The content is then integrated into a website, Facebook tab, widget or Facebook app in a sleek, customizable interface that resembles an art-directed magazine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV