MovieTickets.com To Support The Navy SEAL Foundation With Launch Of Exclusive Program For Bandito Brothers' Navy SEAL Action-Thriller Act Of Valor, Released By Relativity Media
BOCA RATON, Fla., Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MovieTickets.com ( www.movietickets.com), the leading global provider of advance movie ticketing, is launching an exclusive program with Relativity Media beginning today, February 15th, through the film's release on Friday, February 24th, which enables moviegoers who purchase tickets through MovieTickets.com for the adrenaline-fueled Navy SEAL action-thriller Act of Valor, to also have the ability to donate additional funds to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing immediate and ongoing support and assistance to the Naval Special Warfare community, active-duty personnel and their families. The film is an unprecedented blend of real-life heroism and original filmmaking like no other in Hollywood's history and stars a group of active-duty Navy SEALs along with actors Roselyn Sanchez, Alex Veadov, Jason Cottle and Nestor Serrano.
Produced and directed by former Baja 1000 champion Mike "Mouse" McCoy and former stuntman Scott Waugh, and written by Kurt Johnstad ( 300), the Bandito Brothers' Act of Valor features a gripping story that takes audiences on an edge-of-their-seat journey, when a mission to recover a kidnapped CIA operative unexpectedly results in the discovery of an imminent, terrifying global threat, an elite team of highly-trained Navy SEALs must immediately embark on a heart-stopping secret operation, the outcome of which will determine the fate of us all. Act of Valor combines stunning combat sequences, up-to-the-minute battlefield technology, and heart-pumping emotion for the ultimate action adventure film—showcasing the skills, training and tenacity of the greatest action heroes of them all: real Navy SEALs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV