LAS VEGAS, Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Ameristar Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: ASCA) today announced a strategic marketing relationship for the companies' rewards programs – MGM Resorts' M life and Ameristar's Star Awards/ Plateau Players Club. Beginning in mid-March, the strategic agreement allows targeted MGM Resorts' M life members to receive offers and benefits at Ameristar casinos and Ameristar's Star Awards/Plateau Players Club members to receive offers and benefits at MGM Resorts' properties in Las Vegas.
The relationship capitalizes on MGM Resorts' world-renowned destinations in Las Vegas and Ameristar's premier casino-hotels in regional markets in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Missouri and Northern Nevada. This creates opportunities for M life and Star Awards/Plateau Players Club members, allowing both companies to strengthen customer loyalty by providing more access and rewards.
"With our Ameristar alliance, our members can enjoy the high level of experience they have at MGM Resorts' properties in more destinations across the U.S.," said Jim Murren, Chief Executive Officer for MGM Resorts International. "This also provides Ameristar's Star Awards/Plateau Players Club members exclusive experiences and offers at our Las Vegas properties that they wouldn't have access to otherwise. This relationship is part of an aggressive expansion plan for M life with synergistic brands worldwide that create even greater value for our members."
Gordy Kanofsky, Ameristar's Chief Executive Officer, said, "We believe our Star Awards/Plateau Players Club members will be thrilled with this relationship and the opportunity to receive offers in Las Vegas. MGM Resorts has an impressive portfolio of Las Vegas casino resorts that will offer Las Vegas trip experiences attractive to each and every Star Awards membership segment. We believe the benefit of a Las Vegas trip to MGM Resorts' hotels and casinos as part of the Star Awards program will enhance player loyalty to Ameristar properties and the Ameristar brand nationwide."Member Benefits:
- Star Awards/Plateau Players Club members will receive personalized ongoing offers, which may include complimentary or discounted hotel rooms and casino FREEPLAY® at MGM Resorts' properties, and will receive Star Awards/Plateau Players Club tier credits for their M life play while in Las Vegas.
- Targeted M life members will receive a special introductory offer to Ameristar Casinos, which may include complimentary or discounted hotel rooms, Bonus Play, dining and other offers.
- M life Pearl members and above and Star Awards/Plateau Players Club Premier members and above will receive upgraded Tier status and associated benefits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV