Coffee drinkers who think outside of the mug are invited to unleash their coffee creativity on the Seattle’s Best Coffee Facebook page for the chance to win free coffee.
Seattle’s Best Coffee invites fans to play the “Create Your Deliciousness” game and experiment with their coffee by adding ingredients such as birthday cake, peanut butter puffs, candy canes, pretzels and cotton candy. The “Create Your Deliciousness” game was created to feed a curiosity for the unexpected. In fact, a recent survey conducted by Wakefield Research for Seattle’s Best Coffee revealed that more than 80% of coffee drinkers have added something unusual to their coffee, citing items like cayenne pepper, balsamic vinegar, grape soda and even gummy bears. 1
Those who make an inspired coffee drink may be deliciously rewarded.
‘Create Your Deliciousness’ to Win 50 FREE Cups of Seattle’s Best Coffee100 customers a day who submit a coffee creation will instantly win a Seattle’s Best Coffee prize package featuring the many places where coffee drinkers can find Seattle’s Best Coffee. The prize includes:
- A free 12 oz. bag of Seattle’s Best Coffee to be enjoyed at home and a $1.50 off coupon to buy more
- A free $5 BURGER KING gift card to purchase Seattle’s Best Coffee at BURGER KING
- A free $5 Subway gift card to purchase Seattle’s Best Coffee at Subway
- Like Seattle’s Best Coffee on Facebook, www.facebook.com/seattlesbestcoffee.
- Make a drink with the “Create Your Deliciousness” game.
- After submitting a drink, fans will be notified if they are winners. Prizes will be mailed to winners’ homes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV