Steven Cohen, SAC Capital Advisors -- Stanford, Conn.-based SAC bought 807,401 shares to bring its total to 1.1 million.
Barry Rosenstein, Jana Partners-- The activist hedge fund added 23,307 shares to bring its total to 258,777.
David Tepper, Appaloosa Management-- Appaloosa increased its stake three-fold in Apple during the fourth quarter by adding 143,731 shares to finish the year with 181,850 shares.
--Written by Olivia Oran in New York.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/Ozoran.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV