As of December 31, 2011, unregulated cash and investments were approximately $309 million. Unregulated cash and investments were approximately $324 million as of September 30, 2011, and $193 million as of December 31, 2010.
Days in claims payable were 55 days as of December 31, 2011, compared with 58 days as of September 30, 2011, and 62 days as of December 31, 2010.
The Company is providing its financial outlook for the year ended December 31, 2012:
- Adjusted net income per diluted share is expected to be between approximately $4.40 and $4.60.
- Premium revenue is expected to be between approximately $6.95 and $7.05 billion.
- The 2012 Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and PDP segments' MBRs each are anticipated to increase relative to the respective 2011 segment MBRs.
- The adjusted administrative expense ratio is expected to be in the range of 10.4% to 10.6%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV