BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- The contraction in eurozone economic activity leads your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Wednesday, Feb. 15.
Wednesday's 5 Biggest Stories
Eurozone GDP fell 0.3% in the fourth quarter after growing only 0.1% in the third quarter.
Here we go again: EU finance ministers call off an emergency meeting over
Greece's second bailout.
Recession? Greek default? Who cares? China is coming to rescue, pledging to invest in
Europe's bailout fund.
Company NewsThe new Yahoo! (YHOO) looks a lot like the old Yahoo!, with talks between the company and Alibaba Group falling apart.
MarketsHere's how Apple (AAPL) is clouding the rest of the market, and why analysts are pulling Apple from their broader market forecasts.
Investment StrategyThe best and the worst of the small-cap growth funds.
Odds and EndsRupert Murdoch's nemesis is a woman who was only 13 years old when she sang at his wedding in 1999.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV