Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE: NOR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share to be paid on March 21, 2012 to shareholders of record as of February 27, 2012. The Board anticipates declaring this dividend in future quarters on a regular basis; however, changes in the Company's financial condition and cash needs could result in dividends being declared in different amounts, or not at all.
“Our Board’s decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend reflects our demonstrated ability to generate strong cash flow through the commodity cycle,” said Layle K. (Kip) Smith, Noranda’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We believe our strategy and operating model will support pursuing value creating acquisitions, executing against our attractive portfolio of capital investment projects and prudently providing shareholders with meaningful cash returns.”
About the Company
Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation is a leading North American integrated producer of value-added primary aluminum products, as well as high quality rolled aluminum coils. Noranda is a public company controlled by affiliates of its private equity sponsor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV