Cameco Corp Stock Upgraded (CCJ)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 24.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CCJ's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.21 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.54, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 47.60% is the gross profit margin for CAMECO CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 27.10% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 112.29% to $254.81 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CAMECO CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -16.91%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 28.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $206.54 million to $264.81 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts