Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:REGI) today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2011 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. An investor conference call will follow at 4:30 p.m. EST/3:30 p.m. CST. Daniel J. Oh, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Chad Stone, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
Investors in the U.S. interested in participating in the live call should dial +1 (888) 339-3522 and enter passcode: 5384310. Those calling from outside the U.S. should dial +1 (719) 325-2493 and use the same passcode: 5384310. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call (available through March 7, 2012) by dialing from the U.S. +1 (877) 870-5176, or from international locations +1 (858) 384-5517, and entering passcode: 5384310.
A simultaneous live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://regi.com/investor-relations. The webcast will be archived on the website for one year.
Renewable Energy Group ® is the nation’s largest biodiesel producer and has a nationwide distribution system. Utilizing a fully-integrated platform, Renewable Energy Group is focused on converting natural fats, oils and greases into biodiesel. REG has more than 210 million gallons of owned/operated annual production capacity at biorefineries across the country.For more than a decade, REG has been a supplier of biodiesel which meets or exceeds ASTM quality specifications. REG-9000 branded biodiesel is distributed in nearly every state in the U.S. For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.REGI.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV