CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Inpatient Clinical Solutions, Inc. (OTC Pink: INPT) announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its acute care practice to IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPCM), a leading national physician group practice company. A Special Meeting of Stockholders (the "Special Meeting") of Inpatient Clinical Solutions, Inc. will be held on Monday, February 27, 2012 at 11:00 a.m., local time, at the Hilton Deerfield Beach, which is located at 100 Fairway Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 for the following purposes:
1. to consider and vote upon a proposal to approve the Asset Purchase Agreement, dated as of February 13, 2012 pursuant to which the acquirors will purchase substantially all of the assets of the Company, all on and subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Asset Purchase Agreement.
2. to consider and vote upon a proposal to approve an amendment to the Company's Articles of Incorporation in which: (a) the Company's name will be changed to Integrated Inpatient Solutions, Inc. and (b) the number of shares of common stock which the Company will be authorized to issue will be increased from 50,000,000 to 100,000,000.
3. to consider and vote upon a proposal to adjourn the Special Meeting if necessary or appropriate, including to solicit additional proxies for the proposals to be acted upon at the Special Meeting in the event there are insufficient votes at the time of the Special Meeting or any adjournment thereof to approve one or more of the proposals; and4. to transact such other business as may properly come before the Special Meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof. The foregoing items of business are more fully described in a proxy statement which is being distributed to shareholders on or about February 14, 2012. The Board of Directors has fixed the close of business on February 10, 2012 as the record date for the determination of holders of the Company's common stock and preferred stock entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Special Meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof. A list of stockholders entitled to vote at the Special Meeting shall be open for the examination of any stockholder, for any purpose relevant to the Special Meeting, during ordinary business hours, for a period of at least ten days prior to the Special Meeting, at the Company's principal executive offices located at 7551 Wiles Road, Suite 104, Coral Springs, Florida 33067. SOURCE Inpatient Clinical Solutions, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV