HOUSTON, Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in February of 2012.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel located at 1601 Collins Avenue in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 9:40 AM EST.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Simmons & Company 12th Annual Energy Conference at the Four Seasons Las Vegas Hotel located at 3960 Las Vegas Boulevard South in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 through Friday, March 2, 2012.A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The majority of its properties are in Louisiana and Texas.
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV