IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE: IEX) today announced the promotion of Brett Finley to the position of Vice President, Group Executive of the Fluid and Metering Technologies Segment. Finley currently serves as President of the Chemical, Food and Process Platform, the largest group within the IDEX Fluid and Metering Segment. Finley is replacing Kevin G. Hostetler who resigned as an officer effective February 14, 2012. In order to ensure an orderly transition of his duties and responsibilities, Mr. Hostetler will remain with IDEX until April 8, 2012.
“We are delighted that we were able to fill Kevin’s role internally with an individual of Brett’s caliber”, said Andrew K. Silvernail, IDEX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Brett is an outstanding leader with a track record of delivering superior results and building strong teams. With Kevin’s assistance, Brett’s knowledge and experience will allow for a seamless transition. We are thankful for the contributions that Kevin has made during his seven years of operating leadership”, said Silvernail. “We look forward to Kevin’s continued support as he assists IDEX with the transition of his responsibilities."
IDEX Corporation is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, dispensing equipment, and fire, safety and other diversified products built to its customers’ exacting specifications. Its products are sold in niche markets to a wide range of industries throughout the world. IDEX shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange under the symbol “IEX”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV