Revlon, Inc. (NYSE: REV) today announced that on Thursday, February 16, 2012, the Company intends to release results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 and host a conference call at 4:30 PM ET.
The call can be accessed from the U.S. and Canada by dialing 1-877-879-6207 and using the passcode 9054405. Callers from outside the U.S. and Canada may dial 1-719-325-4819 and use 9054405 as the passcode. Alternatively, the call can be monitored via webcast by going to the Corporate Investor Relations section of Revlon’s website at www.revloninc.com.
Revlon is a global color cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools,
fragrances, skincare, anti-perspirant deodorants and beauty care
products company whose vision is
Glamour, Excitement and Innovation
through high-quality products at affordable prices. Revlon® is one
of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world. Revlon’s global
brand portfolio includes Revlon® color cosmetics, Almay® color
cosmetics, Sinful Colors® color cosmetics, Revlon ColorSilk® hair color,
Revlon® beauty tools, Charlie® fragrances, Mitchum® anti-perspirant
deodorants, and Ultima II® and Gatineau® skincare. Websites featuring
current product and promotional information can be reached at
Corporate and investor relations information can be accessed at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV