- Gross profit increased 17.8% to $3.2 million in the third quarter, compared to $2.7 million for the third quarter of 2011
- Loss from operations decreased 34.8% to ($0.8) million, compared to a loss of ($1.2) million for the third quarter of 2011
- EBITDA, as adjusted, improved by 49.2% to a loss of ($0.5) million, compared to a loss of ($1.0) million for the third quarter of 2011
- Rum sales increased 14.8% from the third quarter of 2011 to $2.6 million; led by the continued growth of Gosling’s rums
- Excluding wine sales, third quarter revenue increased 6.7% to $8.6 million compared to $8.0 million for the third quarter of 2011.
Castle Brands Announces Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.