- Gross profit increased 17.8% to $3.2 million in the third quarter, compared to $2.7 million for the third quarter of 2011
- Loss from operations decreased 34.8% to ($0.8) million, compared to a loss of ($1.2) million for the third quarter of 2011
- EBITDA, as adjusted, improved by 49.2% to a loss of ($0.5) million, compared to a loss of ($1.0) million for the third quarter of 2011
- Rum sales increased 14.8% from the third quarter of 2011 to $2.6 million; led by the continued growth of Gosling’s rums
- Excluding wine sales, third quarter revenue increased 6.7% to $8.6 million compared to $8.0 million for the third quarter of 2011.
Castle Brands Announces Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.