Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), celebrating 10 years as the footwear leader in comfort, fun, and innovation, this week revealed its fall 2012 product line at the MAGIC trade show in Las Vegas. The Spring/Summer collection, which includes more than 125 new styles, delivers fresh new style on the outside and signature Crocs comfort on the inside. Retailers can view the new 2012 styles, highlighted by Crocs’ growing line of knee-high and rain boots, at the Crocs MAGIC booth (#62312) February 13-15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Highlights of the fall 2012 styles include the evolution of Crocs’ Rain Boots and Crocs Cobbler Boots. Following consumer demand to expand wear occasions for women, Crocs’ new styles integrate Croslite™ material with eye-catching and on-trend design elements.
“The fall line brings together Crocs’ DNA and style innovation with a juxtaposition of design and comfort,” said Christy Saito, vice president of product management at Crocs. “The Crocs brand continues to expand wearing occasions for women, with a distinct focus around functional style.”
Key fall 2012 lines include:
- Crocs Cobbler Collection is made with premium leather, suede and beautiful finishing details on the outside, with all the comfort of your favorite Crocs™ shoes on the inside. In particular, the Crocs Cobbler Studded boot features genuine leather and suede pieced uppers for a handcrafted look, with the lightweight cushioning comfort of a Croslite™ material midsole and outsole. Rubber outsole pods add to its functional style. (MSRP: $110)
Mother Nature shouldn’t put a damper on looking good. Crocs’ fall line
of rain boots helps turn April showers into May compliments.
- New Rainfloe Boots feature soft textile lining for added warmth in the cold rain, while the Croslite™ material base provides lightweight cushioning and support to go with the boots’ exceptionally light, fluid rubber and compressible shaft. (MSRP: $75)
- Just because the sun isn’t shining, doesn’t mean your boots can’t. Crocs Wellie Patent Rain Boot features the traditional Wellie pull-on style with rubber outsole pods, re-energized with Crocs color for a glossy patent finish. On the inside, they’re exceptionally light and comfortable. Classic style with the Crocs feeling inside makes looking fashionable easier than ever. (MSRP: $72)
- Innovation meets comfort with Crocs’ Super Molded Iridescent Weave Boot. Featuring an amazing Super Molded technique for a sculpted, basket-weave look, this new addition to Crocs’ fall line stands out with its shimmery and shiny iridescent finish, as well as its warm inside lining and signature Croslite™ material. (MSRP: $110)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV