- Crocs Cobbler Collection is made with premium leather, suede and beautiful finishing details on the outside, with all the comfort of your favorite Crocs™ shoes on the inside. In particular, the Crocs Cobbler Studded boot features genuine leather and suede pieced uppers for a handcrafted look, with the lightweight cushioning comfort of a Croslite™ material midsole and outsole. Rubber outsole pods add to its functional style. (MSRP: $110)
- Mother Nature shouldn’t put a damper on looking good. Crocs’ fall line of rain boots helps turn April showers into May compliments.
- New Rainfloe Boots feature soft textile lining for added warmth in the cold rain, while the Croslite™ material base provides lightweight cushioning and support to go with the boots’ exceptionally light, fluid rubber and compressible shaft. (MSRP: $75)
- Just because the sun isn’t shining, doesn’t mean your boots can’t. Crocs Wellie Patent Rain Boot features the traditional Wellie pull-on style with rubber outsole pods, re-energized with Crocs color for a glossy patent finish. On the inside, they’re exceptionally light and comfortable. Classic style with the Crocs feeling inside makes looking fashionable easier than ever. (MSRP: $72)
- Innovation meets comfort with Crocs’ Super Molded Iridescent Weave Boot. Featuring an amazing Super Molded technique for a sculpted, basket-weave look, this new addition to Crocs’ fall line stands out with its shimmery and shiny iridescent finish, as well as its warm inside lining and signature Croslite™ material. (MSRP: $110)
Crocs Introduces Its New Fall Collection Including The New Iridescent Weave Boot. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.