NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE: GNK) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss the Company's results for the fourth quarter of 2011 on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and include a slide presentation. The Company will issue financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011 on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 after the close of market trading.
What: Fourth Quarter 2011 Conference Call and Webcast
When: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
Where: There are two ways to access the call:Dial-in: (888) 504-7953 or (719) 325-2348; Passcode: 9694849 Please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to ensure a prompt start to the call. For live webcast and slide presentation: http://www.gencoshipping.com If you are unable to participate at this time, a replay of the call will be available for two weeks at (888) 203-1112 or (719) 457-0820. Enter the code 9694849 to access the audio replay. The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website: http://www.gencoshipping.com . About Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Genco Shipping & Trading Limited transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes. Excluding Baltic Trading Limited's fleet, we own a fleet of 53 drybulk vessels, consisting of nine Capesize, eight Panamax, 17 Supramax, six Handymax and 13 Handysize vessels, with an aggregate carrying capacity of approximately 3,810,000 dwt. In addition, our subsidiary Baltic Trading Limited currently owns a fleet of nine drybulk vessels, consisting of two Capesize, four Supramax, and three Handysize vessels. References to Genco's vessels and fleet in this press release exclude vessels owned by Baltic Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Genco.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV