(6) For Q4 2011, Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share excludes share-based compensation and related payroll taxes, certain acquisition-related integration costs and gain on sale of auction rate securities, in each case net of tax, totaling $0.02. For Q4 2010, Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share excludes share-based compensation and related payroll taxes, certain acquisition-related integration costs and gain on auction rate securities, in each case net of tax, totaling $0.02.
(7) Free cash flow is defined as net cash provided by operating activities, less purchases of property, plant and equipment, plus excess tax benefit from share-based compensation.
“I am pleased with both our operational and financial performance for 2011,” said Hemi Zucker, CEO of j2 Global. “We successfully integrated substantially all of Protus IP Solutions, the largest acquisition in the Company’s history. We also significantly broadened our suite of business cloud services with the addition of online backup (KeepItSafe®), email marketing (Campaigner®) and most recently customer relationship management (LandslideCRM™). For 2012, we are continuing our program of acquisitions to further expand our cloud service customer base and services, already closing three transactions this year as we continue to look for larger acquisitions such as Protus®. We are making significant incremental investments to grow our new service offerings, expand our business internationally and develop enhanced cross-selling capabilities.”
BUSINESS OUTLOOKFor fiscal 2012, the Company is leveraging the gains made in 2011 with substantial investments in the new services acquired over the past 15 months, geographic expansion and to take advantage of our initial success with cross-sell efforts launched in 2011. No large acquisitions or new strategic initiatives are included in the guidance below. We anticipate that these investments will position the Company for increased growth in 2013 and beyond. For fiscal 2012, j2 Global expects revenues of between $345 and $365 million and Non-GAAP net earnings per diluted share to be approximately the same as for 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV