As I look at the year, some of our accomplishments for the year include starting the production of Reach. Although, we missed our targeted ship date, those vans are now in the hands of customers and we look forward to '12. And simply the reason we delayed to start shipment of the Reach and everything has been moved back by one quarter was the focus on quality.
A large portion of the Reach product will be going through the Isuzu distribution network. That distribution network of 280 dealers for the past 24 years in a row has delivered number one market share in the low-cab-forward business of Class 2 through 5.
Our desire over time is for the Reach to be number one in market share irrespective of market niche. And when you're number one in market share for 24 years in a row, you do a lot of things right whether it be in the quality, the performance and the price. And as we took a look at the Reach and the products which were coming up, and this was a joint effort between Isuzu's partnering Utilimaster, we got the quality with now what it needed to be and we made the right decision to delay things by approximately 30 to 45 days so we could deliver high-quality products, aesthetics and a number of other customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV