Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE:RPT) today announced its financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2011. The Company reported Funds from Operations (FFO), adjusted for one-time items, of $0.22 and $1.01 per diluted share for the three and twelve month periods.
Fourth Quarter Highlights:
Shopping Center Operations
- Improved core portfolio leased occupancy to 93.5%, an increase of 70 basis points over 92.8% at September 30, 2011.
- Increased same center net operating income 2.3%.
- Signed 104 new leases encompassing 496,000 square feet at an average rental rate of $14.17, achieving same space rental growth on a cash basis for spaces vacant less than twelve months of 1.3%.
- Acquired Town & Country Crossing, a Whole Foods anchored community center in St. Louis, Missouri for $37.8 million.
- Sold Taylors Square, the Company’s only asset in South Carolina, for $4.3 million.
- Commenced the development of Parkway Shops in Jacksonville, Florida at a projected incremental net cost of $11.3 million.
- Ended the year with net debt to EBITDA to 7.0x, compared to 8.5x for the same period in 2010.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts