KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ: KiOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- Jefferies’ 2012 Global Clean Technology Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
- UBS’ Natural Gas, Electric Power and MPL One-on-One Conference in Dallas, TX on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
- Morgan Stanley’s Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco, CA on Thursday, March 1, 2012. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
- Raymond James’ 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, FL on Monday, March 5, 2012. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
KiOR is a development stage, next-generation renewable fuels company
that has developed a unique two-step proprietary technology platform to
convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into gasoline, diesel
and fuel oil blendstocks. KiOR’s blendstocks may be transported using
existing distribution networks and are suitable for use in vehicles on
the road today. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil,
reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs
and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV