KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ: KiOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- Jefferies’ 2012 Global Clean Technology Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
- UBS’ Natural Gas, Electric Power and MPL One-on-One Conference in Dallas, TX on Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
- Morgan Stanley’s Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco, CA on Thursday, March 1, 2012. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
- Raymond James’ 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, FL on Monday, March 5, 2012. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
KiOR is a development stage, next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a unique two-step proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks. KiOR’s blendstocks may be transported using existing distribution networks and are suitable for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV