KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ: KiOR), a next-generation renewable fuels company, will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011, after U.S. market close on Monday, March 26, 2012. The Company will hold its conference call to discuss these results at 4:30 p.m. EST. To listen via live webcast, please visit: http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 if you are calling from within the United States or 719-457-0820 if you are calling from outside the United States. The replay pass code is 2754010.
A replay of the webcast will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
About KiORKiOR is a development stage, next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a unique two-step proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks. KiOR’s blendstocks may be transported using existing distribution networks and are suitable for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV