Body Central (BODY) is a specialty retailer of young women's apparel and accessories operating retail stores in the South, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions of the U.S. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $27.39 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $27.99 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $26.80-$27.9952-Week Range: $14.61-$27.24 Volume: 440,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 147,734 Body Central has a market cap of $439 million and an enterprise value of $394 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 26.86 and a forward price-to-earnings of 18.32. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 48.8%, and for next year it's pegged at 23%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Body Central stands at 10.4%. From a technical perspective, BODY is triggering a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $26.89 on monster volume. This move has now pushed BODY into all-time high territory, which is bullish price action. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as BODY continues to trend above $26.89 with strong volume. In the very short-term, look for BODY to tag $30. To see more stocks hitting new 52-week highs today, check out the Stocks Hitting New 52-Week Highs portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV