Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS), an Atlanta-based real estate investment trust, today announced quarterly dividends on its common stock of $0.22 per share for the first quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable on April 13, 2012 to all common stock shareholders of record as of March 31, 2012.
Post also announced regular quarterly dividends for its 8.5 percent Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $1.0625 per share for the first quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable on April 2, 2012 to all Series A preferred stock shareholders of record as of March 15, 2012.
About Post Properties
Post Properties, founded 40 years ago, is a leading developer and operator of upscale multifamily communities. The Company’s mission is delivering superior satisfaction and value to its residents, associates, and investors, with a vision of being the first choice in quality multifamily living. Operating as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”), the Company focuses on developing and managing Post® branded resort-style garden and high density urban apartments. Post Properties is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and has operations in ten markets across the country.Post Properties has interests in 21,658 apartment units in 58 communities, including 1,747 apartment units in five communities held in unconsolidated entities and 1,568 apartment units in five communities currently under development. The Company is also selling luxury for-sale condominium homes in two communities through a taxable REIT subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV