NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Henry (Jack) & Associates (JKHY), Microchip Technology (MCHP) and Solera Holdings (SLH).
The three stocks receive buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
See the complete Dividend Calendar.
Microchip TechnologyThe semiconductor products maker reported earlier this month third-quarter earnings of $77.5 million, or 38 cents a share, a fall from year-ago earnings of $100.8 million, or 52 cents. "The company guided for seasonal growth as it expects to see the beginning of the upturn," JPMorgan analysts wrote in a Feb. 3 report. "However, we continue to believe Microchip is expensive at its current valuation of 18X our C13 EPS estimate of $2.15, a roughly 15% premium to our large cap semiconductor average of 15.5X C13 EPS. As a result, we remain Neutral on MCHP due to valuation." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.8% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as a year ago. Microchip Technology is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 5.84, which shows it can meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 17.65% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $43.12. The stock closed Monday at $36.94 and has risen 0.05%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV