Dr. Rothblatt, you may begin your conference.
Thank you, operator. Good morning to everybody here in North America, and good afternoon or evening to our friends overseas.I am pleased that we have met our annual revenue target for 2011, which highlights the favorable operating results that we’ve enjoyed this past year.In addition, we are reaffirming today, our revenue guidance for 2012 and 2013, as revenues from our commercial product lines continue to grow. I’m pleased to be joined on the call this morning’s conference call by three of our top level executives, Dr. Roger Jeffs who is our President and Chief Operating Officer, and is responsible for clinical development as well as sales and marketing will be joining me this morning and can help field the questions. John Ferrari who is our Chief Financial Officer, and is also responsible for all matters relating to distribution of our product, is also on the call and will be happy to field any questions. And finally, Andy Fisher, who is our Executive Vice President in charge of intellectual property, as well as our Chief Strategy Officer, will also be joining us, and he can help out with any questions relating to IP or strategic matters.Operator, if you could please open the lines, we can now take the callers’ questions. Operator, if you could please now open the lines to any questions. Question-and-Answer SessionOperator (Operator instructions). Our first question today comes from the line Salveen Richter from Collins Stewart. Your line is now open, please go ahead.Salveen Richter – Collins StewartGood morning. Thank you for taking my question. I just wanted to get a sense of what accounted for the negative quarter-over-quarter growth for Remodulin and Tyvaso in 4Q. And then also looking at 2012 guidance, where do you see the majority of the 17% year-over-year revenue growth coming from?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV