Tootie Pie Company Opens Second Austin Cafe
SAN ANTONIO, Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) announced that it opened its second Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafe in Austin, Texas. It is located in the Village at Westlake Shopping Center: 701 Capitol of Texas Highway and Bee Caves Road, in the prestigious and affluent Westlake community. With the opening of this location, the Company now owns and operates six Cafes in San Antonio, Fredericksburg, Austin and Frisco, TX, with another Cafe under construction in Dallas, at the corner of Preston & Royal.
"We are excited to be opening another Austin location," said Don Merrill, President & CEO. "The Village at Westlake is a well established shopping center and we are just a few doors down from one of our best performing HEB grocery stores."
About Tootie Pie Co.
Tootie Pie Company bakes and sells high-quality, handmade pies through three basic sales channels: retail, corporate and wholesale. The retail segment serves individual customers through sales in its Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes, in-store sales, orders via telephone and internet on the Company's website. The corporate segment serves businesses that purchase pies as a way to promote their company through client and employee appreciation programs. The wholesale segment is made up of national and regional broad line grocery and foodservice distributors who purchase pies and then resell them through their respective sales distribution channels. Tootie Pie Company is a public company traded on the OTCQB market under the symbol " TOOT." For additional information or to receive correspondence from Tootie Pie Company, please visit www.tootiepieco.com.Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV