HOPKINTON, Mass., Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- EMC announces EMC ® IT Operations Intelligence 9.0 (ITOI 9.0), which extends the management capabilities and rich information of VMware ® vCenter ™ Server to deliver a complete and unified view into the entire virtual data center infrastructure.
- As organizations embrace virtualization to transform their data center environments, the ITOI 9.0 solution enables customers to effectively visualize and understand the complex interrelationships among virtual assets, their underpinning physical elements, and the applications and data sources that relate to them.
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced version 9.0 of its ITOI solution for effective and efficient management of virtual data centers and cloud environments. ITOI 9.0 extends the management capabilities and rich information of VMware ® vCenter ™ Server with ITOI 9.0, delivering customers a complete and unified view into the entire virtual data center infrastructure, including the interrelationships that exist among physical and virtual networking, compute and storage elements. By understanding these relationships and rapidly delivering insight distilled from multiple sources into single, customizable view, ITOI 9.0 accelerates identification and resolution of problems that converged operations management teams need to assure delivery and availability of business critical applications and services.As organizations embrace virtualization to evolve their data center environments, operational tools made for traditional IT environments fall short in their ability to effectively visualize and understand the complex interrelationships among virtual assets, their underpinning physical elements, and the applications and data sources that relate to them. This often creates "blind spots" that force IT operations teams to manually aggregate bits and pieces of data from multiple sources in an attempt to identify, understand and resolve issues in a virtualized data center. As IT infrastructures become inherently more complex, inefficient operations, inappropriate management tools, or both can affect the availability of infrastructure applications and services, which ultimately can impact the business. The capabilities of ITOI 9.0 significantly extend and enhance an IT operations management team's vision and insight into the virtualized data center and cloud environments, simplifying their management and transforming the operator experience. ITOI 9.0 leverages the advanced functionality and capabilities of EMC's Service Assurance Manager, IP Availability Manager, Server Manager, and MPLS Manager to create a powerful and unified management solution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV