NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX), a leading provider of specialized career websites for professional communities, today announced that the Company will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences.
Michael Durney, Senior Vice President, Finance & CFO will attend the UBS SMID Cap One-on-One Symposium in Boston on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
On Tuesday, March 6, 2012, Scot Melland, Chairman, President & CEO will participate in the Avondale Partners 2012 Business Services 1-1 Conference in Chicago, Illinois.Due to the format of the conferences, there will be no webcast presentations. For more information on the Company, please visit www.diceholdingsinc.com. About Dice Holdings, Inc. Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized career websites for professional communities, including technology and engineering, financial services, energy, healthcare, and security clearance. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. For more than 21 years, we have built our company by providing our customers with quick and easy access to high-quality, unique professional communities and offering those communities access to highly relevant career opportunities and information. Today, we serve multiple markets primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Dice Holdings' Contact: Rachel Ceccarelli212-448-8288 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Dice Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV