Zynga, (NASDAQ: ZNGA), the world’s largest social game developer, today announced results from a survey showcasing Zynga’s game of love. While ‘triple word score,’ tiles and romance might not go hand-in-hand, Words With Friends’ players say differently. In just three days, more than 100,000 players were polled in game – showcasing the sheer mass of Words With Friends.
In Zynga’s favorite game of crossword combat, word warriors were surveyed in Zynga’s first poll about dating, doting and even cheating. 44% of players surveyed claimed they have gone for more than just the gold in Words With Friends, and flirted with another player in-game. Other interesting statistics include:
- Say My [User] Name: 24% of players exchanged their Words With Friends handle instead of a phone number.
- Words With Benefits: One out of ten players say Words With Friends has led directly to a hookup.
- You’ve Got a HUGE…Vocabulary: 38% of players said they’d be more willing to hook up with someone if they’re good at Words With Friends
- Single and Ready to M-I-N-G-L-E: 40% of players said they would date someone they met through the game.
- I’m a Player and I Just Crush a Lot: 47% of players say they are crushing on someone they are playing Words With Friends with right now.
- Have Mercy: 35% of players said they let their sweetheart win.
- Before He Cheats: 43% of players said they have cheated on someone…in the game.
Launched in July 2009, Words With Friends combines classic and competitive word building with social gaming and provides fun and (usually) friendly competition. If you want to flirt your way to love or a triple word score, Words With Friends is available for free on iOS and Android devices, as well as Facebook.
For game images please visit: https://zynga.box.com/s/q9y3zsqjz2y60jy47p4cFor additional information, please contact email@example.com About Zynga Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's largest social game developer with more than 227 million monthly active users playing their games which include CityVille, FarmVille, CastleVille, Indiana Jones Adventure World, FrontierVille, Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Mafia Wars 2, Empires & Allies, Zynga Poker, Pioneer Trail, Cafe World, and Treasure Isle. Zynga Inc. games are available on a number of global platforms including Facebook, Google+, MySpace, Yahoo, Tencent, the iPad, the iPhone and Android devices. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or www.zynga.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV