- Net sales were $269.0 million in the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of 10.3%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the immediately preceding quarter of 3.5%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $23.1 million or 8.6% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $44.1 million or 16.4% of net sales, compared with $36.0 million or 14.8% of net sales in the quarter ended December 31, 2010, and compared with $40.3 million or 14.5% of net sales in the immediately preceding quarter ended September 30, 2011.
- GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.75 and $0.74, respectively, for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS were $0.97 for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended December 31, 2010 and September 30, 2011, were $0.45 and $0.50, respectively.
Viasystems Announces Strong Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts