PROVIDENCE, R.I., Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Natural Foods, Inc., (the "Company") (Nasdaq: UNFI) announced today that it intends to release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012, ended January 28, 2012, before the market opens on Tuesday, March 6, 2012. Management will conduct a conference call and audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET on March 6, 2012 to review the Company's quarterly results, market trends and future outlook.
The conference call dial-in number is 480-629-9866. An audio webcast of the conference call will be available to the public, on a listen-only basis, via the internet at www.earnings.com or at the Investors section of the Company's website at www.unfi.com. Please allow extra time, prior to the call, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast. An online archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days.
About United Natural Foods
United Natural Foods, Inc. (
www.unfi.com) carries and distributes more than 60,000 products to more than 23,000 customer locations throughout
the United States and
Canada. The Company serves a wide variety of retail formats including conventional supermarket chains, natural product superstores, independent retail operators and the food service channel. United Natural Foods, Inc. was ranked by Fortune in 2006 – 2010 as one of its "Most Admired Companies," winner of the Supermarket News 2008 Sustainability Excellence Award, and recognized by the Nutrition Business Journal for its 2009 Environment and Sustainability Award.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV