"We are pleased with our results and performance in 2011," said Shlomi Yanai, Commtouch's chief executive officer. "We continue to see growth in our top and bottom lines and a significant increase in cash. Our strong financial position will enable us to expand and accelerate our future plans."
For information regarding the non-GAAP financial measures discussed in this release, please see "Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information" and "Reconciliation of Non-GAAP to GAAP Financial Information."
2011 Business Highlights:
Business highlights for 2011 include:
- Integration of Command Antivirus® into Commtouch's current business, and ramping up of antivirus sales to the company's existing and new customers.
- Growth in service provider demand for Commtouch's solutions, with a focus on Outbound Spam Protection and antivirus. New deals signed globally include those with Cox, Hostway, Superb Internet and one of the top three European hosting providers.
- Launch of new products, including version eight of Commtouch's technology, which simplifies management of its security solutions; a new URL filtering solution for mobile, which provides real-time protection for mobile device users browsing the Web; and the industry's first unified engine combining email security, Web filtering and antivirus, which enhances performance, reduces integration time and increases customers' ROI.
- Continued investment in the company's worldwide cloud infrastructure to enable superior detection services for Commtouch's customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV