NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Taleo Corporation ("Taleo " or the "Company") (Nasdaq: TLEO) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Oracle Corporation (Nasdaq: ORCL). Under the terms of the agreement, Taleo shareholders will receive $46.00 per share of Taleo stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $1.9 billion.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/taleo-corporation-tleo, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
The investigation concerns whether the Taleo Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Taleo stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Oracle Corporation is underpaying for Taleo shares, thus unlawfully harming Taleo stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target of $50.00 per Taleo share.
If you own common stock in Taleo and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://www.zlk.com.Levi & Korsinsky has extensive expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Joseph Levi, Esq. Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 15th Floor New York, NY 10004 Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (212) 363-7171 www.zlk.com SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV