4. Bank of Hawaii
Shares of Honolulu-based Bank of Hawaii (BOH) are up 4% year-to-date, though still lower by 3% on a one-year basis.
Bank of Hawaii had $13.846 billion in total assets as of Dec.31.The bank reported fourth-quarter net income of $39.2 million, or 85 cents a share, declining from $43.3 million, or 92 cents a share, in the third quarter, and $40.6 million, or 84 cents a share, in the fourth quarter of 2010. The return on assets in the fourth quarter was 1.17%. Based on a quarterly payout of 45 cents per share, the stock trades at a dividend yield of 3.89%. Bank of Hawaii trades at a premium to many other large banks. The shares traded at more than twice its book value for over 14 times the consensus 2012 EPS estimate of $3.20, among analysts polled by FactSet. Out of 15 analysts covering the stock, only 3 rate it a buy. Nine analysts have a neutral outlook for the stock, while 3 rate it a sell. The consensus price target according to Bloomberg is $46. Shares closed at $46.46 Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV