PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y., Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) today announced that it will release financial results for the three-month and full year period ended December 31, 2011, after the market closes on Tuesday, March 6, 2012. The Company will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM (ET) to discuss the financial results.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available online on the Company's website at www.cedarrealtytrust.com. The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (877) 705-6003 or (1) (201) 493-6725 for international participants. A replay of the call will be available from 8:00 PM (ET) on March 6, 2012, until midnight (ET) on March 20, 2012. The replay dial-in numbers are (877) 870-5176 or (1) (858) 384-5517 for international callers. Please use passcode 388300 for the telephonic replay. A replay of the Company's webcast will be available on the Company's website for a limited time.
About Cedar Realty Trust
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust which focuses primarily on the ownership and operation of supermarket-anchored shopping centers straddling the Washington D.C. to Boston corridor. The Company's portfolio (excluding properties treated as "held for sale") is comprised of 70 properties, with approximately 9.5 million square feet. In addition, the Company has a 20% ownership interest in 22 properties, with approximately 3.7 million square feet, through its Cedar/RioCan joint venture.For additional financial and descriptive information on the Company, its operations and its portfolio, please refer to the Company's website at www.cedarrealtytrust.com. Contact Information:Cedar Realty TrustInvestor Relations Brad Cohen(203)-682-8211 SOURCE Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV