InfoSpace To Present At The 2012 Goldman Sachs Technology And Internet Conference
InfoSpace, Inc. (NASDAQ:INSP) today announced that Bill Ruckelshaus, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Emans, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a question and answer session at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco, CA. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:20 a.m. Pacific time / 1:20 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, February 16, 2012.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available under the Events & Presentations tab in the Investor Center section of the InfoSpace corporate website at www.infospaceinc.com.
About InfoSpace, Inc.
InfoSpace operates two business units. Its search business delivers online search solutions to a global network of distribution partners, and directly to consumers through a portfolio of branded web properties. Its tax software business operates under the name TaxACT and is a leading provider of online tax solutions, reliably serving millions of consumers and professionals for more than a decade. Additional corporate information may be found at www.infospaceinc.com and ispaceblog.com. You may also follow and connect with InfoSpace on LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV