Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT), a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions, today announced the InsightCloud Solution Center, which provides businesses and public sector clients a destination to learn, shop and manage cloud solutions. This first release features cloud-based messaging, security, infrastructure, and collaboration solutions with an enhanced shopping experience and management capabilities for messaging workloads.
With new solutions, dynamic content, and the ability to purchase and manage cloud solutions all in one place, the InsightCloud Solution Center offers clients these three key benefits:
- LEARN all about cloud computing and the benefits of cloud-based solutions, even chat live online with one of our Cloud Solutions Specialists.
- SHOP through our cloud solutions catalog and purchase these solutions through a simple shopping cart experience.
- MANAGE and provision cloud solutions from one place, and gain access to InsightCloud Client Care support and other cloud professional services.
“This is just the start of what’s to come,” said Ken Lamneck, president and CEO, Insight. “We have a strong and growing list of partners working with us to develop and launch new online capabilities for key cloud workloads. While our initial focus is building online capabilities for messaging, we are also working to expand these capabilities for other solutions that complement our public, private and hybrid cloud strategy.”
“The industry reports call out messaging as a key cloud initiative for businesses, which is consistent with what we hear from our clients,” said Bill McCarthy, senior vice president of Cloud Services, Insight. “In a recent Insight poll, messaging was one of the top three cloud computing solutions currently used or being considered over the next 12 months. We now have a robust online platform to help clients to move these cloud initiatives forward."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts