Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT), a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions, today announced the InsightCloud Solution Center, which provides businesses and public sector clients a destination to learn, shop and manage cloud solutions. This first release features cloud-based messaging, security, infrastructure, and collaboration solutions with an enhanced shopping experience and management capabilities for messaging workloads.
With new solutions, dynamic content, and the ability to purchase and manage cloud solutions all in one place, the InsightCloud Solution Center offers clients these three key benefits:
- LEARN all about cloud computing and the benefits of cloud-based solutions, even chat live online with one of our Cloud Solutions Specialists.
- SHOP through our cloud solutions catalog and purchase these solutions through a simple shopping cart experience.
- MANAGE and provision cloud solutions from one place, and gain access to InsightCloud Client Care support and other cloud professional services.
“This is just the start of what’s to come,” said Ken Lamneck, president and CEO, Insight. “We have a strong and growing list of partners working with us to develop and launch new online capabilities for key cloud workloads. While our initial focus is building online capabilities for messaging, we are also working to expand these capabilities for other solutions that complement our public, private and hybrid cloud strategy.”
“The industry reports call out messaging as a key cloud initiative for businesses, which is consistent with what we hear from our clients,” said Bill McCarthy, senior vice president of Cloud Services, Insight. “In a recent Insight poll, messaging was one of the top three cloud computing solutions currently used or being considered over the next 12 months. We now have a robust online platform to help clients to move these cloud initiatives forward."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV