Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSIT) (the “Company”) today reported results of operations for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
Fourth Quarter Highlights
For the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to the fourth quarter of 2010:
- Net sales increased 2% to $1.4 billion.
- Gross profit increased 4% to $179.0 million.
- Earnings from operations increased 13% to $42.2 million, or 3.1% of net sales.
- Net earnings increased 39% to $34.7 million.
- Diluted earnings per share increased 47% to $0.78.
2011 Full Year HighlightsFor the full year 2011 compared to the full year 2010:
- Net sales increased 10% to $5.3 billion, the highest in the Company’s history.
- Gross profit increased 10% to $709.2 million.
- Earnings from operations increased 19% to a record $147.4 million, or 2.8% of net sales.
- Net earnings increased 33% to $100.2 million.
- Diluted earnings per share increased 35% to $2.18.
- Repurchased approximately 2.9 million shares of the Company’s common stock for $50.0 million (an average price of $17.26 per share).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV