Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK) today announced that Anand Vadapalli, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference Monday, March 5 at 8:40 a.m. Eastern time. The conference takes place at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes hotel in Orlando, Fla.
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible from the "Events Calendar" section of the company's website ( www.alsk.com). The webcast will be archived for a period of seven days.
About Alaska Communications
Headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) is a leading provider of high-speed wireless, mobile broadband, Internet, local, long-distance and advanced data solutions for businesses and consumers in Alaska. The Alaska Communications network includes the most advanced wireline and wireless data and voice networks and the most diverse undersea fiber optic system connecting Alaska to the contiguous United States. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV