Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BAGL) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011 financial results after the market close on Thursday, March 1, 2012. A conference call will follow at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) and will be webcast live from Einstein Noah’s website at www.einsteinnoah.com. Hosting the call will be Jeff O’Neill, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Manny Hilario, Chief Financial Officer.
The dial-in numbers for the conference call are 877-874-1568 for domestic toll-free calls and 719-325-4764 for international. A telephone replay will be available through March 8, 2012, and may be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 for domestic toll-free calls or 858-384-5517 for international. The conference ID is 9951400.
About Einstein Noah Restaurant Group
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of over 770 restaurants in 39 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. The Company's stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol BAGL. Visit
www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV