He said he wants to be in dry bulk and container ships at a time when global economic conditions are improving.
In the final trades, Nathan said he would be cautious with the S&P at 1350. Adami said he would buy Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) if it "washes out after earnings" tomorrow. Finerman said she would sell some shares of Timken (TKR) ahead of its analysts day on Tuesday. And Terranova liked Buckeye (BPL).
Written by David Tong in San Francisco.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV